Boutique Brokerage

After being in the Real Estate business for 17 years I have seen many "gimmicks" come and go.
When the Real Estate market is good you'll find many different outsiders try and worm their way in to the business. They use their deep pocket capital to detract from hard working Realtors that have been taking care of clients through the good and bad. They spend big $$$'s advertising in the media selling their new gimmick.
It started many years ago with "For Sale By Owner" and today it is "Offer Pad" and others. Most are here today and gone tomorrow.
Most of us hard working professionals lack the resources to counter their advertising. We spend a lot of time in educating our clients as to the pitfalls of going in those directions but unfortunately it is part of what we do. To the client: Do your homework and if it seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
I have found nothing beats good old customer service. As a Realtor a couple common sense tips apply:

  1. Answer your phone!  When I first started Real Estate, texting didn't exist. I tried to answer my phone live as much as I could. Used to drive my wife and kids crazy on the weekend. But the clients (and other Realtors) loved it. I couldn't count how many times I answered my phone on a Sunday to the dismay and surprise of the callers. If I didn't take the call live and it went to voicemail I made it my policy to call back in an hour or less. Still do that today but it may be in answer to a text from one of my Realtors, I'm there for them! lol.
  2. Follow up on your listings!: That is easier today then it was in the day. There is so much technology out there today where you can keep your seller in the loop on a weekly basis without spending too much time on the task.
The point being is good old fashioned Customer Service is the key to setting yourself apart from the 1000's of others in the business as well as the gimmick companies.

Advantage Realty Florida is a Boutique firm. Hiring just enough Realtors in any given location to service the area without tripping on Associates and competing from within for your market share! NO FEES! HIGHER COMMISSIONS! sets us part. If you need a change in your career email me (Broker Richard Castret) AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com to learn more!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August