NEW COMPANY WITH NEW IDEAS!

I have been in Florida Real Estate for 17+ years. I have seen the highs and lows of the business and have also experienced the many changes. With that being said I am excited to announce my new project. I am in the process of dissolving my old Corporation and retiring Advantage Realty Florida. Our new entity will have a similar name (AdvantageRealtyFL.com) but will be an entirely new concept.
The days of the fancy office, walk in clients and floor time just doesn't work anymore. I will be establishing a single corporate office somewhere in the State (location TBA). Our focus will be on internet marketing not on fancy brick & mortar offices. We will be pouring any profits into advertising and marketing not on office rents or purchases. We also will be paying our Associates higher rates of Commissions. We will also be offering partnership/ownership options to qualified experienced Realtors & or Broker Associates that want to be an integral part of the decision making process and help mold the new firm. I will be publishing updates in this blog every Monday from here on out and welcome input and inquiries. Please feel free to follow the blog and participate.
 
 NEW CONCEPT #1
FLAT RATED LISTINGS: Offering reduced flat rated listing services. I have found that the more listings you have the more business you have. It is not unusual to sell 6+ properties off of 1 single listing! I have devised multiple formats that can be offered including the good old percentage model. 1 size does not fit all.  REMEMBER LISTINGS ARE THE KEY!
 
 
INVESTORS ENCOURAGED!


Are you someone that is interested in being an owner of a Real Estate firm?? Are you at the point in your career you want more?? Give me a shout for a confidential conversation as to what we will be offering.
 
 
WEEKLY SUMMARY

The Real Estate market is changing fast!  We will all need to change quickly and evolve!   Contact me: Richard Castret / Broker Text me 863-640-3127 or email me: AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August