BACK IN LAKELAND!!

Starting a new week in Lakeland. Still unpacking and settling in but I'm ready to hit the ground running. Plan on setting up meetings with prospective clients as well as area Realtor's. I am excited to be back in the community and anxious to get started building back up our market share in Lakeland / Polk County.
If you are considering selling your home or Commercial building feel free to reach out to me, Broker Richard Castret 863-640-3127 or email me AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com  Also if you are looking to purchase I have over 14 years living and working here so I know where the deals and values are!

ALSO AREA REALTORS! I am actively recruiting Associates. We are a NO FEES & HIGH COMMISSIONS BROKERAGE Want to learn more???   Contact me: 863-640-3127. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential. If you want to earn more and pay out less we are worth the look.



 
AdvantageRealtyFL.com
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August