Experience Matters!

The Real Estate Market is booming! Anytime business is good the market becomes saturated with people who get their Real Estate license thinking they are going to make big $$'s. This tends to crowd the industry with inexperienced and in some cases unethical performers. In the 17+ years I've been doing this I've seen many come and many go.

My point is that a Real Estate transaction in most cases is a one time deal for most people and will be their biggest and most crucial purchase of their lives. It is very important that they choose well as to who they have assist them in the endeavor.

My firm Advantage Realty Florida only employs experienced Associates and if I do enlist someone who is new I do one on one mentoring to make sure our customer's are benefiting from many years of past experience. I purposely keep our groups small and focused.

Most firms crowd their ranks with anyone who can achieve a license, charge them a fee for belonging and just turn them loose on the public. If they sell something fine but they really don't care about servicing the client since they are making their money off of Realtor Fees.

ADVANTAGE REALTY FLORIDA  does not charge our Associates a fee for belonging and aids them to be successful in selling property.Taking care of the customer being the main focus. As a Broker it is my job to make sure that my people are the best in the industry.

I have seen many companies come and I have seen many go away. Advantage Realty Florida is here to stay.

Buyers & Sellers:
Currently we are serving 2 market areas, St. Pete Beach / Pinellas County & Lakeland Polk County. If you are looking to buy or sell go to AdvantageRealtyFL.com select your area of interest and then click on a Realtor's picture that you'd like to work with. Simple as that.

Realtors:
Want to be part of a winning team???  Pay no fees??? Make Higher Commissions??? Give me a shout out. Call me (Broker Richard Castret) 863-640-3127 (cell) or email me AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com PLEASE NOTE: We hope to eventually expand our brand across the State covering the 22 Counties that are part of our MLS. Broker Associates and Associates are encouraged to inquire about opportunities in all areas as well as the 2 areas we already have a presence. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August