Business is Booming!

We are starting out the Spring selling season strong! I most definitely could use more experienced Associates in both of our established markets (Lakeland / Polk County & St. Pete Beach / Pinellas County). Since we don't charge our Associates any fees we only hire enough personnel to handle the traffic in each geographical area. Although I am recruiting in 22 Counties in Central Florida I am focusing right now on filling out the ranks in those 2 established markets. NO FEES & HIGHER COMMISSIONS coupled with one on one Broker support makes Advantage Realty Florida worth the look. We sell Real Estate, making our $$$'s from Sales not off the backs of our Associates. Please feel free to contact me: Broker Richard Castret by email: AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com and I can send you information on what we offer to our Associates!!


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August