Do You Have What it Takes??

Good Monday Morning!
As you know I have been in this business a long time (17+ years). During that time span I have seen Realtors come and have seen them go. The truth is this is a very tough career to make a decent living in and most don't make it.
Everyone comes into this career thinking they are going to make tons of $$$'s and yes that's possible but it is allusive. I myself made fantastic $$$'s after I got the hang of it, probably 2 years in. The 1st couple of years I only made $20,000. It was a good thing my wife had a job or I wouldn't have made it.
After 4 years in I was making over $100,000 and all was good. Getting to that point wasn't easy and required a lot of hard work. It's not easy but it is doable. Let me help you get there faster! 
Today my job as Broker is to mentor others and share the skills I have learned and developed with anyone that wants to be successful. Are you that person? 
I want to talk to you if you have at least 1 year experience as a licensed Associate and truly want to get to the next level.
We offer a NO FEES, HIGHER COMMISSIONS environment that is conducive to you making more $$$'s.
Reach out to me, Broker Richard Castret 863-640-3127 via text or email me AdvantageRealtyFL.com to set up a time to have a conversation about the next step in growing your career. As always any inquiries are kept strictly confidential.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August