Our Concept

First of all let it be said:  WE SELL REAL ESTATE!  That's all we do. We don't sell education or make money off of desk, transaction or membership fees. We don't offer property management to distract from the Sales side. We use a 3rd party provider for those services. 
We promote our individual Realtors direct. All our advertising (including our signs) don't even include the office phone number. We do promote our Web and Social Media sites however there is no reference to an office phone on those mediums. The only phone #'s are for our Associates only! WE WANT YOUR PHONE TO RING!
We don't filter the leads through the office and when we do get them we rotate them evenly across the board (next in line) showing no favoritism. I am a non-competing Broker and receive leads often from past clients in Lakeland where I sold Real Estate for 14 years and any of those are sent to my Associates there. Here in St. Pete Beach where I have lived for 3 years I have made many contacts that I share with my Realtors here. I am here to help my Associates, not compete against them.
Something to remember: Most people don't really care what Brokerage you work for! What they do care about is what services you can provide for them. Promote yourself!

  
BROKER RICHARD CASTRET CELL 863-640-3127 OR EMAIL: AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August