Coming Soon!

As some of you may know I am rolling out a new business model for Advantage Realty. I had hoped to have it implemented before now but I am working out some last minute details. If you haven't previously been following my blog please feel free to scroll back for prior posts, especially the one titled "Overview"
My goal is get back to what it is all about  SELLING REAL ESTATE!  Over the 17 years I have been in this business I have watched our Industry lose focus on what it is we do. Many Brokerages focus on making their money off the backs of their Associates. Either by office fees, administrative charges or other misc. charges. On top of that some other firms have become thinly veiled pyramid schemes focusing on how many Associates they can load up on. ENUFF!!
The truth is I got into this business for the thrill of seeing people's faces when they are successful in purchasing a new home or selling their old one. That never gets old. Now that I am a Broker I don't get to experience that as much as I'd like but gain the same thrill out of it when my Associates share their experience with their clients. And oh yeah...…..the $$$'s are pretty good too LOL.
Our newer model will be embracing the latest technologies as well as taking input from our Associates on how we can become better. Please feel free to scroll back to earlier posts to learn more! WE REALLY NEED MORE MEMBERS!  Broker Associates needed in 20 of the 22 Counties we cover to lead the charge in their area as well as Sales Associates in all 22.

INTERESTED???  NO FEES & HIGHER COMMISSIONS!!!  What's not to like???? 

CONTACT: BROKER RICHARD CASTRET
TEXT 863-640-3127 OR EMAIL: AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com
ALL INQUIRIES KEPT IN CONFIDENCE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August