GOOD NEWS REALTOR'S!!!

The Real Estate Market is strong & getting stronger. 2018 Sales are finishing up strong and I look for 2019 to be a great year. In fact I am so confident that I am increasing the Commissions that I pay my Associates. I will be publishing my pay schedule for 2019 in the next couple of weeks.
For recruitment purposes I will be focusing on my 2 Established markets (Lakeland, Polk County & St. Pete Beach, Pinellas County).
If you are a experienced (at least 1 year) licensed Real Estate Associate or a Broker Associate in either of those areas you might want to reach out and explore making a change for the new year.

Does NO FEES and higher commissions appeal to you? Do you want to work with a Broker that is there for you? Contact me Broker Richard Castret 863-640-3127 (cell) or email AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com for a confidential conversation on what Advantage has to offer. MAKE $$$'S IN 2019!!!

AdvantageRealtyFL.com Your best source for Real Estate in Central Florida


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August