Success In 2019

Just 21 days left in 2018, hard to believe another year is coming to a close. The Real Estate Market had another great year! I am totally enthused with the outlook for 2019.

I am especially impressed with the growth in our Lakeland/Polk County market. The logistics industry has gone gang busters creating job openings galore. Where there are jobs there are demands for Real Estate. With that being said I am going to pay special attention in my recruitment efforts to that area.
I lived in that area for 14+ years living and working in Lakeland. Graduated 3 of my 4 children from George Jenkins HS. It was a fantastic place to raise a family.

In 2015 I moved to St. Pete Beach after my wife had passed away 2 years prior and my children had moved away. Living on the beach for nearly 4 years has been great fun but I'm thinking it's time to return home (Lakeland). My son is the only child I have that still resides in Florida and he is in Lakeland.

So I should be in place starting January 01, 2019. I will be heading the charge to build our market share in Polk County and the surrounding area. I most likely will locate our corporate office there since it is centrally located in our 22 County MLS coverage area.

WANT TO GROW WITH US??

AdvantageRealtyFL.com is a NO FEES & HIGHER COMMISSIONS Brokerage with outstanding Brokers support.

CONTACT:BROKER RICHARD CASTRET
863-640-3127
OR EMAIL: AdvantageRealtyFL@outlook.com

Get Started on setting yourself up for success in 2019!!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fla.’s Housing Market: Median Prices, New Listings Up in August